Calculis Bognor Regis are proud to support The Last Night A DJ Saved My Life Foundation’s Pink Pub to Pegasus Bridge bike ride – taking place 3-6th June – an annual event which will this year focus on raising money for mental health services for servicemen, as well as supporting the work LNADJ do to help children in crisis.

The group of friends, of whom several are long standing clients of ours, will be riding vintage bicycles dressed in Home Guard outfits from The Pink Pub in Bognor Regis and finish on Pegasus Bridge in Normandy, France, on the 6th of June in time for the 75th Anniversary of D-Day.

90% of funds raised will be donated to All Call Signs – a charity set up in 2018 which uses the latest technology to offer peer-to-peer chat support services for current and ex-servicemen. The remaining 10% will will be used by LNADJ to help build wells in Africa, that’ll provide clean water for children in local communities.

Calculis Bognor Regis will be providing sponsorship for one of the bikes being used on the cycle and if you’d like to find out more about the event and how you can donate money click here.

Lastly, we’d like to wish everyone taking part good luck!

Comments are closed.